Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome to my life!

I am not much of a writer that is for sure. So, if you read and realize that my writing is awful, I do apologize in advance.

My name is Kari Widener. I am a teacher/coach at Blackwell Schools in Blackwell, OK. This is my fifth year at Blackwell and my fifth year in teaching. I was a contract substitute before I got my first job.

In May, I will be married for 10 years to my husband Chad! Its hard to believe that I (and he) have made it through marriage for this long. I look forward to the future with him and have so much advice for couples, but that would be another blog :)

We have two beautiful children, Christian age 8 and Kira (almost) age 6. They are the loves of my life. I have been so blessed to be their mother and enjoy raising them.

The reason for this blog is like it said, I am pregnant with twins. Due date is June 28th and c-section is now scheduled for June 17th!! We will be having a boy/girl set. Their names will be Callen Thomas (Chad Allen is my husband and that is where we got Callen. Thomas is my father's first name.) and Kyla Dawn (Kyla is a name we have always liked and I have a brother-in-law named Kyle, who is fighting stage 4 brain cancer. Dawn is the middle name of my sister and my sister-in-law, so its perfect).

So now, that we have gotten through the background of myself. I can now begin the incredible adventure that is being pregnant with twins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment